Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reflection on class discussion

In our last class, we were put into groups to talk about our thesis for Project 3. Coming into class with our thesis already written helped my group stay focused. For me, being put into smaller groups was very helpful because I was able to listen to any criticism about my topic in a more thorough way. Everyone of my fellow group members helped me, whether it was offering me specific details to include my thesis or where to find more scholarly sources that will help enhance my presentation as a whole. I feel that coming in organized with a goal and being able to help eachother with outside ideas one wouldn't think of on their own is something that should be implemented for every project. It was a very positive experience! Thanks team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment