Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rachel Maddow on the Wendy Williams Show

          About two weeks ago while working, I heard the name Rachel Maddow and looked up and saw Wendy Williams on the TV introducing Rachel Maddow. At first, I was like where do I know that name from then I realized we had a whole class discussion on her!

          Here is the clip of Rachel Maddow on Wendy Williams. From watching this I saw how comfortable she is in her own skin and how open she is about her story of "coming out." They also mention and show her high school yearbook photo. I just found it great to see something we talked about in class being mentioned on TV and I thought I'd share it with the class! 
          My question is why do you think Wendy decided to show Rachel Maddow's yearbook photo? Was it necessary? Do you think the impression of those watching changed after seeing it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment