Friday, November 15, 2013

Reflection #2

My second reflection is going to look more like a list, well, because it is going to be a list.

Ever since the Bechdel Test was introduced to us in class, I've been on the hunt for films that actually pass the Bechdel Test, knowing how rare it is for a film in Hollywood to pass said test.

So, without further ado, after countless conversations with my friends, and hours rummaging through all the films I own, I give to you the films that I found pass the Bechdel Test.

If you guys know of any, and feel they should be added to my list, please include them in comments. :)

  1. Black Swan
  2. The Wizard of Oz
  3. Whip It
  4. Little Miss Sunshine
  5. Lost in Translation
  6. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  7. Psycho
  8. Alien
  9. Thelma and Louise
  10. Rock of Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment