Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Media Moment #3: Motorboating Breast Exam


WARNING: You may be deeply disturbed if you watch this video. Don't say I didn't warn you.

There has been a video floating around the internet titled "Motorboating for Breast Cancer Awareness", where a group of men would donate $20 for every woman that would let him put his face between her breasts and make a motorboat-type sound (hence the term motorboating). I wanted to post the video, but the video has been made private since the last time I witnessed it. Let's just say I cringed for a good 2 minutes and couldn't force myself to keep watching. It was for a good cause, no?

Well, I just found this video, where a woman is being examined by a muppet, and I am deeply appalled. A breast exam is no laughing matter.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment