Wednesday, September 25, 2013

'Real Housewife' Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape


My Friend posted this article on facebook. It's about this reality star's new book where she provides a type of handbook in keeping husbands happy. Based on her personal experiences with her husband Joe.

Here's an excerpt:
"Girls don't poop. Me, never have. Never will. It just doesn't happen. Or, that's what Joe thinks! We've been married for nine years, and he has never once seen or smelled my business. How have I pulled this off? I don't do it when he's around or awake. In an emergency, I have my ways of pooping so he won't hear, smell, or see. It's a challenge."


Men, I know you think your woman isn't the type who wants to be taken. But trust me, she is. Every girl wants to get her hair pulled once in a while. If your wife says "no," turn her around, and rip her clothes off. She wants to be dominated.
Women don't realize how easy men are. Just give us what we want.



http://jezebel.com/real-housewife-melissa-gorgas-new-book-advocates-mar-1371722729

No comments:

Post a Comment